Below is the information necessary to inform the user of everything concerning the relationship between the person responsible for this website and the user who accesses its content, their rights and obligations. The administrator of this website undertakes to process the information of users of the website with full guarantee and comply with Spanish and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data.
This site, committed to assuming and applying a legal and secure procedure, complies rigorously with:
- LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, el Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD).
- RGPD (Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 de protección de datos).
- LSSI-CE (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico).
Index of texts
1.- Identification data
You are visiting the website https://acuario8.com owned by Acuario Ocho Promociones, SL (hereinafter THE COMPANY).
- Registered Office: C/Benito Pérez Galdós, 3, 2ºA 14012 Córdoba – Spain
- Phone: 952 789 235
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. User Acceptance
This Legal Notice regulates access to and use of the website http://acuario8.com (hereinafter the “Website”) that THE COMPANY makes available to Internet users. A user is understood to be the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities of the Web.
The access and navigation of a user through the Web implies the acceptance without reservations of this Legal Notice.
THE COMPANY may offer through the website services that may be subject to specific conditions on which the User will be informed in each specific case.
3. Use of the website
3.1. The user undertakes to use the Web, content and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Similarly, the User undertakes not to use the Web or services provided through it for purposes or effects illegal or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of others, or in any way may damage, disable or impair the Web or its services or prevent a normal enjoyment of the Web by other Users.
3.2. The user expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others that are on the Web.
3.3. The user undertakes not to hinder other users’ access to the access service by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE COMPANY provides the service, as well as to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems or services.
3.4. The user undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are susceptible to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of THE COMPANY or third parties.
3.5. The user undertakes not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services offered therein.
3.6. It is understood that access to or use of the Website by the user implies acceptance by the latter of the Legal Notice that THE COMPANY has published at the time of access, which will always be available to users.
4. Modification of the conditions of the Legal Notice
THE COMPANY expressly reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is his/her responsibility to review the Website and this Legal Notice.
5. Intellectual and industrial property. All rights reserved.
5.1. All Industrial and Intellectual Property rights of the aquario8.com website and its contents (texts, images, video, designs, creativities) belong, as author of a collective work or as assignee, to THE COMPANY or, where appropriate, to third parties.
5.2. The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website, for any purpose, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE COMPANY, is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights owned by THE COMPANY and third parties.
5.4. The user may view all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use, and its use for other purposes, distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is therefore strictly prohibited.
5.5. THE COMPANY provides access to all types of information, services, programs or data on the Internet that may belong to third parties, in which case THE COMPANY is not responsible for such content or any claims arising from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of them.
6. Third party links
6.1. In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are provided on the Web, THE COMPANY shall not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. In no event shall THE COMPANY assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in the head of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
6.2. These links are provided solely to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on a specific subject, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval of the linked website by THE COMPANY.
6.3. THE COMPANY only authorizes mentions to its contents in other Web sites, with the treatment that these consider as long as it is respectful, fulfills the effective legislation and in no case reproduce, without the due authorization, the contents of THE COMPANY.
7. Protection of personal data.
7.1. THE COMPANY adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation on the Protection of Personal Data.
7.2. The user will be able to provide THE COMPANY with their personal data through the different forms that appear on the Web for this purpose. These forms incorporate a legal text on personal data protection that complies with the requirements established in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulations).
8. Law and Jurisdiction
All matters arising between THE COMPANY and the user relating to the interpretation, compliance and validity of this Legal Notice shall be governed by their own clauses and, as far as is not provided for in them, in accordance with Spanish law, the parties expressly submitting to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of THE COMPANY.
1.- Responsible for the treatment.
- Responsible company: Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L.
- Registered office: C/Benito Pérez Galdós, 3 14001, Córdoba – España.
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
2.- Data protection rights.
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: Acuario Ocho Promociones will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to be continued.
- Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another company, Acuario Ocho Promociones will provide you with the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erase the data: and unless legally required, they will be erased after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Possibility of withdrawing consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the Security Manager of Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. or to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
2.1- Right to forget and access to your personal data
At all times you have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
2.2.- Retention of data
- Unbundled data: Unbundled data will be retained without a deletion period.
- Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes to the moment he unsubscribes.
- Data of the newsletter subscribers: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
- Data of users uploaded by Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
2.4.- Data confidentiality and security
Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. undertakes to use the data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate.
You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause it to Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L., or third parties because of the use of that.
2.5.- Security breaches
Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of it, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. has an active security surveillance system that informs of each activity of the users and possible gaps in the security of the data of the users.
3.- Information collected from users and what we use them for
All products and services offered on the website Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration and / or newsletter subscription.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
3.1.- Logging of data processing activities
Web and hosting: Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that has contracted to 1&1 Internet España S.L.U.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L..
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties in the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data relating to their ISP.
- You will also be able to provide us with your data via e-mail and other means of communication indicated in the section on contact.
Comments form: (not yet available, we are in development) On the website there is a possibility for users to leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter each new visit and also collected internally email address, name, web and IP address. The data is stored on SiteGround Spain S.L. servers.
User registration: Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Email: Our email service provider is Google.
Instant Messaging: Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. does not provide instant messaging services such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line…
3.2.- Contenido incrustado desde otras webs
The articles of Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the website Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. may contain special conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of processing these data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request.
Presence in networks: Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Aquarium Eight Promotions, SL will carry out with the data within each of these networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Extraction of data: In no case Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. will extract data from social networks, unless it was obtained punctually and expressly the consent of the user for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of data protection of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. will help and advise you to that end to the extent of its possibilities.
3.5.- Treatment managers outside the EU
Social Networks. Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of analytical and technical type in relation to the web site being in its servers in which Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. treats the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. or share with it.
In any case Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. as this legal notice.
3.6.- Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and/or use of Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L. attributes to whoever does it the condition of user, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without any reservation, the present legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Acuario Ocho Promociones, S.L.
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer.
There are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It’s not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up windows.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your identity card or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but part of the site will not function or the quality of the web page may be affected.
To help you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies, here are a few examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My account, My profile or My orders.
- Online shops: It will be impossible for you to make online purchases, they will have to be by telephone or by visiting the physical shop if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic to the website, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, publish comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising income of the web.
- Own Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from Google’s ad system by visiting Google’s privacy center.
In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
More information about Cookies is available at: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible placed inside the source code of a site’s web pages. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and be able to draw a pattern of users from a site.
You can find more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
When you access the website acuario8.com we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed various cookies of your own and third parties corresponding to web analytics (such as Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website to analyze the use you make of the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could come to identify you. The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do, this site may not function properly.
The following table is included, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are their own or those of third parties (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose:
|Strictly necessary||C. user input
C. session authentication or user identification
C. user security
C. media player session
C. session to balance the load
C. customization of the user interface
C. plug-in for sharing and exchanging social content (Facebook and twitter)
|They serve to offer services or remember settings to enhance your browsing experience on our website.|
|Cookies de Terceros:|
|Analytical – Google Analytics||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details of browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, your total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign|
|Advertising – Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about interaction with the website (service requested, date and time), browser type and language, geographic location)||Improve and manage ad exposure to the user by preventing ads you’ve already seen from appearing|
|Behavioral Advertising||Information on Social Participation and Follow-up of users.||The main purpose of this host’s cookies is: Orientation / Advertising|
Currently this website hosts advertising:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here’s how to access a specific cookie in your Chrome browser (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the personalisation icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list of all cookies sorted by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a given domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search for cookies field.
- After carrying out this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now all you have to do is select it and press the X to delete it.
To access your Internet Explorer browser’s cookie settings follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access your Firefox browser’s cookie settings, follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- Under History, choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the Accept cookies option, you can turn it on or off depending on your preferences.
To access your Safari browser’s cookie settings for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here, you’ll see the Block Cookies option to adjust the type of block you’d like to perform.
To access your Safari browser’s cookie settings for iOS, please follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, you’ll see the Block Cookies option to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access your browser’s cookie settings for Android devices, please follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you’ll see the Accept cookies option to enable or disable the checkbox.
To access your browser’s cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies check box.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google Analytics stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires it to do so. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation.